Cycling and Hiking Trips
One of our favourite things to do is finding new places and routes to cycle and hike. The pages in this
section provide the information that you need to try them yourself.
Our idea of a good cycling adventure consists of:
- more than 15 and less than 25 kilometers
- some, but not a lot of uphill
- bike paths best, but back streets only, no heavy traffic roads
- lots to look at along the way: views, forest, interesting architecture...
- paths suitable for our road bikes, although we sometimes use our off-road bikes if the
trails are not too rough
Hiking routes have similar criteria:
- less than 10 kilometers
- restful or interesting views along the way
For all of our excursions, we like to stop at a good restaurant for a bite to eat after our exertions!